Sign up for
The Faith Diaries straight to your Email!
Author Archives: Faith Daley
No matter how you slice it – We are at War with Libya (Operation Odyssey Dawn) And it disgusts me. Here’s why: The Media – have you heard anything about us sending missiles to 20 targets in Libya?? … Continue reading
* Everyone who is claiming to be gay – may not actually be gay – they may just be looking for a place to fit in.
* There are different types of homosexuals
* Some people we have labeled as gay – haven’t even engaged in any actual same sex sexual activity
* Exclusion is not the only reason why someone may want to pursue the same sex – remember there are hormonal, biological, environmental and emotional reasons. Check out the biological ones.
* Getting this wrong has grave consequences.
#4 Hello downtrodden black female population, all the good black men are in jail or pushers. Get a white man. Continue reading
When you come into an interview with me – don’t ask me what the next step is and who else do you need to meet. I’m the hiring manager – there is no one else. No old white guy is going to pop in the door to conduct your “real interview”. Get out of my office. Continue reading
Is that the current state of the church– or do we pile on more baggage to the people who come in our doors. In my own life, as I try and work through separating the self imposed “burdens” of Christianity from the commandments that God expects of me – I constantly struggle with what is baggage and what is truth. Continue reading
3. You’re selfish – yeah I said it, selfish. Remember the love of money is the root of all evil. And if you love it so much that you can’t imagine sharing it with someone else – your relationship is going to have problems. Are you trying to get me to believe that the person you expect to take care of you in old age, change your diapers, etc; that same person can’t share your bank account with you?? Get real. Continue reading
So I was in church a few months ago and the Pastor was reading from The Message Bible. Wow, I thought, that sounds so beautiful, flowing, and just plain soft. Easy to understand. Later that night I was still thinking … Continue reading
Starting at the beginning would make too much sense. It would be too right – and although my life has been pretty right so far – it’s definitely hasn’t been “too right”. So I will throw this out there and … Continue reading